Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ali's "Best Club Sandwich"

Club Sandwich from Cafe Fiori


Sometime ago I lamened that I have never had a club sandwich that I would considered one of the best sandwiches that I have ever sinked my teeth into. Ali, commented that the best club sandwich in Melbourne was at Cafe Fiori in South Yarra. So when she came back last month for a quick holiday and her brother's wedding, I made sure we slotted in a lunch date at the cafe into her busy schedule.

We both ordered the club sandwich and I have to say, one serve of this was more than enough to feed the both of us. Three layers of toasted bread layered with greens, bacon, tomato, avocado, turkey slices and cranberry sauce with a side of chips and tomato sauce, was definitely heavenly, but I would go as far to say that it totally wowwed me.

Club Sandwich from Cafe Fiori


I would certainly recommend it if you're in the area, but I probably won't travel all the way out to South Yarra just for Club Sandwich.



Cafe Fiori
Level 1, Como Building
Corner Toorak and Chapel Street
South Yarra

No comments: